[Koha] Matching Koha to the Apache

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Fri Feb 20 08:30:28 NZDT 2009

Good morning,

I am have gotten Linux working on the server, I have Koha installed, now
the problem is to match the two together.  When I go to the server I get
a big message that says *'It works'*  While this feels great and is
steps beyond where I have gotten before, I now need to get Koha to come
up on that website.

I have edited /etc/apache2/ports.conf and added the line Listen 8080

When I restart apache2ctl, It tells be that it is using 10.3.33.15 for
its name because it can't determine the server's fully qualified domain
name.  This is fine for when I go to 10.3.13.15 that is where i get the
above statement.

If this makes sense to someone out there, please let me know.  It is all
Greek to me.

Thank you in advance,

Darla

--