[Koha] How to connect koha2.2.8 to my website

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:08:31 NZDT 2009

This is a basic webserver or network administration question not specific to
Koha.  You need:

   - An IP and port accessible to the outside world.
   - DNS for that IP (optional).
   - or dynamic DNS if system is DHCP.

The network provider for your system will determine many of the constraints
you have to deal with, like blocked ports, DHCP lease times, etc.

--Joe