[Koha] Matching rules on record import

Guillaume Hatt guillaume.hatt at enc.sorbonne.fr
Thu Feb 19 23:31:29 NZDT 2009

Hi,

I'd like to jump in this conversation, too, to know if it is possible to
match on the 001 field in noZebra mode. I tried to create an index on
this field and I could not find any book with a search on this index.
This is a sample of the window NoZebraIndexes
in /Administration/System preferences/Cataloging/
'lccn' => '001',
'control-number' => '001',

However, it is impossible to match on the 001 field.

Thanks for help.

G. Hatt

Guillaume HATT
Bibliothécaire