[Koha] Generating Reports for PAC searches and holds?

Jerry McCulley jmcculley at netls.org
Wed Feb 18 10:38:54 NZDT 2009

I'm new to Koha and after playing with the Reports module on the live
demo, I have a question that most of you can probably answer.

How does one generate a report for the searches performed or holds
requested on the PAC (public access catalog interface)?

In the Reports module, I see lots of reports, but nothing that lets me
run a report on the number of searches performed during a specified
period or the number of holds.

I see you can create a query from SQL but I'm not sure what table,
fields, etc to use.

Is this possible?  It seems that it is in some automation systems.

We are looking at ways to document statistics the show our grantee the
usage of Koha.

Jerry McCulley
Assistant Coordinator
Northeast Texas Library System