[Koha] Matching rules on record import

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Wed Feb 18 08:10:01 NZDT 2009

I'd like to jump in this conversation, too, because I haven't been able
to get the match rule to work and got only one response last time I
queried the list.

I'm trying to match on the OCLC control number, which seems to be in
both 001 and 035.  I tried matching on 001, as Galen advised below, and
using "control-number" as the index, and I've also tried using "ocm" as
the index.

Here's what I have now:

Threshold: 1000
Search index:  control-number
Score:  1000
Tag:  001
Subfields: a
Length: 0
Offset: 0
Normalization rule ??

I added a match check with the same information (field 001, subfield a).

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Karen Kohn
Collection Development Manager
Landman Library