[Koha] LDAP

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:19:42 NZDT 2009

LDAP could essentially make a different database authoritative for your
patron information including their logins.  This is only useful if you
already have the patron data in another database, and it allows LDAP
connectivity.

In a K12 setting it would not eliminate the need for patron update, because
it does not automatically pull down changes for every user at once, like you
would need at the end of a school year to update grade info.

--Joe