[Koha] Error when viewing records

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Sat Feb 14 06:55:45 NZDT 2009

Hi. Our upgrade to 3.0 went swimmingly.  Everything was running fine.  But now when we search the catalog we can get summary results, but when you click to get detailed results I get a couple of different errors..

Koha error

The following fatal error has occurred:

Can't "next" outside a loop block at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/XSLT.pm line 65.

I can add the title to the cart and then click on the record to see detailed results, but when I want to switch to MARC, I get this...

Koha error

The following fatal error has occurred:

Can't call method "as_formatted" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-showmarc.pl line 88.

Unfortunately, I am not as well versed in PERL to understand. Hints for fixing would be greatly appreciated.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org