[Koha] Offline Circulation Uploader

Fooled One fooledone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:51:51 NZDT 2009

Thanks for all the quick responses.  So sure enough it looks like the file
offline_circ/process_koc.pl does not exist.  Which was verified by the
koha-error-log.  I had assumed it was a file that was included during the
install.  So it looks like I just need to obtain this file/script.  Could
someone point me in the right direction to grab this? I am assuming I just
need to copy it over into the proper directory and I should be good to go. I
did some Google searches, but didn't come across the files I need.

Thanks so much.