[Koha] installing koha 3.0 on ubuntu

agiesler at wisc.edu agiesler at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 5 10:31:22 NZDT 2009

Thanks for pointing that out.

Can anyone confirm whether there are known problems with running Koha 3.0
under Ubuntu 8.10, or whether this note in the Koha Wiki was a just a
general cautionary statement?

I've updated the first page of the Blazing Moon guide to make people aware
of the concern. (http://www.blazingmoon.org/guides/k3-on-u810-1.html)

Andy Giesler
University of Wisconsin-Madison