[Koha] Please help me to solve Intenal Server Error (Ramakant Navghare)

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 02:00:12 NZDT 2009

You can examine /var/log/koha-error_log ( or wherever your koha-error_log
file is on Windows ) and let us know what the last couple dozen lines read.
If this was from the opac, check out koha-opac-error_log.

If these files are empty, it's probably a webserver configuration problem.
You could then check apache's error log.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )