[Koha] how to enable Web based self checkout system

vimal laxman vimallaxman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:15:41 NZDT 2009

thanks Brendan,
         i did the same thing and in LOGIN page i entered my card nuber but
after that it went to the opac screen saying user not found and after that
the login page does not appear at all it goes directly to the opac loginpage
.when i give my user id and password nothing like a checkout screen or
anything is displayed.iam using Koha 3.00 stable and dont find any patches
on the net.if you have worked with the same could you suggest me the patches
if there are any.please note that ihave givent he patron permissions to
circulate books and even tried with superlibrarian permission

regards,
vimal