[Koha] Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' koha 2.2.9 setup

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:15:22 NZDT 2009

Thanks Joe,
but I do not have a KOHA_CONF file, I do have a koha.conf file, maybe because I have a Linux installation (Debian), its' contents are:
database=koha
hostname=localhost
user=Koha
pass='mypassword'

the password is the password that allows me to log in from root using mysql -u kohaadmin -p, so I am still stuck...

Marty