[Koha] Call numbers from 099

Elaine Bradtke bradtke.e at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 23 02:58:44 NZDT 2009

I thought I got this to work, but now I'm hopelessly confused.
(version : 	3.00.01.005)
We have our own system of call numbers, which I was planning on
putting into 099a
I thought I had figured out how to get Koha to take the contents of
the 099a and put it into 952o.
But now it doesn't seem to do it.  I fear I've twiddled too many
settings and have gotten myself into a muddle.

a) what settings do I need in the MARC format to have Koha put the
099a call number into the 952o field?
b) or is this something I should set up to happen during our data
migration? It just seems like a lot of work to have to retype the same
call number for every item. . .
Thanks!

--
Elaine