[Koha] Koha as an SFX Target

Nicolas Morin nicolas.morin at biblibre.com
Fri Dec 18 08:50:56 NZDT 2009

2009/12/17 Walls, Ian <Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu>:

> Has anyone gotten their installation of Ex Libris’ SFX Open Link Resolver to
> successfully generate a link to search their Koha catalogue for a
> journal/e-book?  I’m working with the configurations right now, and just
> can’t seem to get them right.

I'd love to see this working, and would welcome any information you
might come up with on this.
My understanding is that at this stage Koha can generate an OpenURL
from a record using COinS. But not the other way around. I.e. cannot
receive an OpenURL and translate it to a request Zebra can process.
But I'm not a developer and I might be wrong on this. Folks, please
correct me if I'm wrong.
If that's the case, though, I'd be interested in knowing what would be
needed for that to happen.
Cheers,
Nicolas

--