[Koha] Making a single patron barcode "label"

Barbara Keef bkeef at windham.lib.me.us
Wed Dec 16 03:09:44 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

We do replacement cards at our library by printing a paper copy of the
patron's current barcode-which includes their name , barcode , patron number
on our current Spectrum system.  We then use this to make a laminated card.

We have been trying to figure out how to do this on KOHA--I see the "more"
options in the circulation screen but am not quite sure what the
step-by-step instructions are for a single label.

Help?

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara L. Keef