[Koha] System generated biblio id no

Henry Lam henry at silas.org.sg
Tue Dec 15 22:07:28 NZDT 2009

Dear Chris

Koha to MARC mapping is correct.  I have the biblionumber mapping the tag
999 subfield c in Biblio; biblioitemnumber mapping the tag 999 subfield d in
Biblioitems.

I want to find out the bib identification number because I think I need a
unique number for matching when importing a full record to overlay a local
record.   ISBN/ISSN match may not be perfect.

Thanks

Regards
Henry