[Koha] System generated biblio id no

Henry Lam henry at silas.org.sg
Tue Dec 15 21:34:17 NZDT 2009

Dear Chris

We cant see the number.

I have tried editing the Marc Framework but still not successful. Here are
what I did:
changed the Marc subfield structure for 999 by editing the subfield c:
changed the 'Managed in tab' from 'ignore' to '0' and changed in the
'hidden' from '-5' to '0' in the 'Advanced constraints'.

The 'Marc Bibliogrpahic Framework Test' shows that there is one error in bib
and biblionumber.  The result is 'The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield.

Thanks.

Regards
Henry