[Koha] Koha preconference

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Dec 12 08:23:41 NZDT 2009

Hi Jodi --

I will plan on talking with Ian Walls from NYU medical school - to see
if we want to plan a preconference koha event.  We should have an
answer for you quickly.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com