[Koha] Question about OpacPrivacy

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 9 21:28:41 NZDT 2009

Nicole Engard a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> Liz Rea and I were looking at the newest version of HEAD and see the
> system preference for OpacPrivacy, but turning it on doesn't seem to
> do anything.  I did some searching through the patches and only see
> the patch where the preference was added - but can't find anything
> else.  Can someone tell us how this is supposed to work?

yes, me, as I wrote the feature.
You're supposed to have a new page on opac, that let the user control
the behaviour he want (ie: anonymize immediatly, let library choose,
never anonymize my reading list)
and the anonymiser script has been modified accordingly (as well as the
return.pl script, to anonymize immediatly if requested)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com