[Koha] Issuing Rules for Patron+ItemType ---- Relating to Specifying Due date on Checkout Time

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Dec 9 20:25:59 NZDT 2009

Susan, I think by entering a due date you are effectively overiding the loan
period set in the circulation rules. Just don't enter anything due date, it
should automatically assign the correct due date. If you like you can use
system preference "specify due date" to not show the due date field.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
http://www.osslabs.biz**