[Koha] problem with search on russian

Nadezhda Bogdanovich nbogdanovich at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:05:06 NZDT 2009

Hello dear collegues,

I'm trying to to use Koha 3.00.03 on Debian machine. And I have not enough information about using this program for description of the russian books and so I have some problems with search function for bibliographic data on the Russian language. Am I doing anything wrong?
I am using MARC 21.
Could you help me? Have you any information on this theme?

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Nadezhda Bogdanovich,
Librarian

nbogdanovich at hotmail.com
Russian Endowment for Science and Education
http://www.s-and-e.ru