[Koha] importing authorities

Christopher Curry ccurry at amphilsoc.org
Tue Dec 8 06:36:19 NZDT 2009

Nicole,

I've found it useful to add Koha's environmental variables to the bash
config file.  After doing this, the perl libraries are always available
to the user corresponding to the config file and it's not necessary to
run "export PERL5LIB=/*path*/*to*/perl5lib" every time.

I add:

export KOHA_CONF=/*path*/*to*/koha-conf.xml
export PERL5LIB=/*path*/*to*/perl5lib

to the end of the following file:

/home/*user*/.bashrc

Cheers,

Christopher Curry
Assistant Technical Librarian / Assistant IT Officer

American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-3386
Tel. (215) 599-4299