[Koha] [Koha-devel] file encoding problems

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:37:49 NZDT 2009

Try using an editor and configuration with known good UTF8 behavior.
Something like vi or emacs, most likely.

jEdit seems to have known issues w/ UTF8 detection:
http://community.jedit.org/?q=node/view/2965

You will also have to check your terminal environment to make sure the UTF8
stuff gets across and is preserved correctly.  The koha wiki "encoding
scratchpad" has a lot of good things to check.

--joe