[Koha] Query terms truncated

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Thu Dec 3 05:37:14 NZDT 2009

Thank you for your immediate and helpful response.

You wrote:

> You must know that LEK is not Koha : it's a unreleased fork of the official   Koha.

Trust me, I know, I know.   When we talked about changing to Koha, I
was looking forward to having a user community to help with problems.

It's interesting that I got an immediate answer from my questions to
this list.  This was not the first place I asked, but I'm very
frustrated with the lack of response from the vendor.    Most of my
direct emails to LibLime staff and to their support list have gone
unanswered.

Thanks again. Can anyone from a MARC 21 library tell me if truncation
issue is happening with their Koha catalog?

Stacy

--
Stacy Pober
Information Alchemist