[Koha] a2ensite koha error

Demas, Christopher D cddemas at NortheastState.edu
Wed Dec 2 07:58:21 NZDT 2009

Hi all -

I'm installing koha 3.00.04 on a fresh debian lenny (5.0.3) machine and
following the instructions in the file "INSTALL.debian-lenny".

I get to section 4 and run the command $ sudo a2ensite koha and get the
following error

ERROR: Site koha does not exist!

I've followed all the instructions (I think) but I can't figure out what
I did wrong.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thank You.

Chris Demas, Librarian
Wayne G. Basler Library
Northeast State Community College
P.O. Box 246
Blountville, TN 37617
cddemas at NortheastState.edu <mailto:cddemas at NortheastState.edu>
423.354.2454