[Koha] serials backlog

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Wed Dec 2 06:20:36 NZDT 2009

To clarify, do you need actual _item records_ for all previous issues,
or just a note of the holdings?  We've had one case where we migrated
holdings data into a MARC 866, and then did a screen change to display
those earlier holdings in the OPAC.  (Issues received in Koha show in
the subscriptions tab.) If you need actual item records, shouldn't they
have migrated in with the rest of your data?

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200