[Koha] adding to Kohal SQL reports on developer WIKI

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Sat Aug 22 06:14:22 NZST 2009

I seem to be doing something wrong when trying to add a report to the
SQL Report wiki.

My SQL statement does not seem to display like the others. I have
read the instructions, and tried to emulate the already entered
reports, but I seem to be missing something.

Would someone either fix the one I just added and then walk me
through what you did, or at least let me know how to correct it myself, please?

(Mine is the last under "Cataloging".

Thanks!

Kathy

Kathleen D. Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Manager)
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams
Great Bend, KS 67530

(620-792-4865) phone
(800-362-2642) toll-free, KS
(620-792-5495) fax

kdr at ckls.org
I'm currently reading: From Our Home to Your Home, by Virginia Docking Rice.
I'm currently listening to: Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer.