[Koha] VMWare/Koha file path questions

Scott Marriott smarriott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 04:29:42 NZST 2009

I've installed the most recent image (v3.01) from Kyle Hall's excellent
collection of new images.

I've been able to launch everything fine, however when I login at the
command prompt in VMWare and do a simple find for either bulkmarcimport.pl
or rebuild_zebra.pl the no items are found. (I'm logging in as koha, since
the root login only appears to take me to the koha management console
screen.)

Do I have to change directory paths at the prompt and if so to where (I've
basically browsed through every file level I could find here without
success.)

I suspect its something completely stupid and basic, but I've spent the last
few days looking so...

Many Thanks, Scott