[Koha] Displaying book covers or thumbnails on search result

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:51:50 NZST 2009

These book jackets are coming from Amazon, Google Books, Syndetics,
Baker & Taylor, LibraryThing or Babeltheque.  You can choose which
service you want to use by going to your system preferences at More >
Administration > Global System Preferences > Enhanced Content.  At
this time there is no way to import images from the MARC record.

Learn more here:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/global-system-preferences/enhanced-content

Nicole