[Koha] Z.3950 Search

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:48:25 NZST 2009

z3950 targets are not enabled or disabled.  However, your network
administrator might be blocking access to the port your need.  Check the
target details to determine what port your server needs to connect on in
order to proceed.  You might also test using yaz-client on the command line
from the same server

--Joe