[Koha] Error 500 when selecting a title

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Fri Aug 21 01:35:42 NZST 2009

Good Morning All

I started getting an error when selecting a title. If I search the
catalog and then select the title link I get the following error:

An Error has Occurred!

Error 500

*	In Koha this typically means that the Koha team is working on
new features
*	Wait while system maintenance is being done or email the Koha
Administrator <mailto:edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us> .
*	Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.

The url is
http://catadmin.solanco.org/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumbe
r=8266 and I have double checked the biblio table to make sure this
record exists. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"