[Koha] Displaying book covers or thumbnails on search result

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:39:45 NZST 2009

Hi all,

I have installed Koha 3.00.03 on Debian-Lenny. I have imported our Library
records using 'bulkmarcimport.pl' and it is working fine. We want to display
thumbnails of books on the search result. We've kept the hyperlink of the
book cover on the subfield $a of tag 856. I searched for the solution on
Google but I couldn't find the relevant information. I found the solution
for Koha 2.x but that was just for moving the book cover to the left-hand
side <http://www.myacpl.org/koha/?p=196> of the search result. I have seen
libraries displaying the book covers on their search resuly. So, I was
wondering how to display the thumbnails of the book covers on the search
result of OPAC. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Dibyendra Hyoju
Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya