[Koha] Another 229 to 30 migration, again - items... a new twist?

Andrew Séguin aseguo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:09:33 NZST 2009

Hi,

I quickly copied 952k to 952o directly in Koha 229's database via
sql*, exported, imported with bulkimport.pl - and the item callnumbers
show up on the biblio detail page
(/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblio=XYZ) for all the books, but
only for some books on the search results page
(/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl?q=QUERY).

Under /cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/moredetail.pl for either book (showing
under search results or not), I see no difference. Although, I did
note that the item-type and home-branch are not correctly set, but
that's true for for all of the books. Editing the item, setting it to
a valid item-type didn't fix the display issue. In fact, editing the
items for any book, I can't see any difference (the same fields are
set, and in the same fashion).

So, my question becomes: what could cause the call number to show up
within the biblio details, but not on the search results page
(something within the biblio structure? Although, here I see both have
082a set correctly...)?

Any thoughts would be welcome,
Andrew

* DELETE FROM marc_subfield_table where tag = '952' and subfieldcode =
'o'; INSERT INTO marc_subfield_table (...) SELECT ...,'o',... WHERE
tag = '952' and subfieldcode = 'k';
  This does not properly fix however the tagorder field, which ends up
duplicated. I hope it's only used in "order by" clauses and not
internally otherwise within Koha - the export seems to have worked
properly and marcedit shows both 952k and 952o tags per book.