[Koha] Apache bandwidth tuning in default config

Pablo A. Bianchi pbianchi at fi.uba.ar
Mon Aug 17 11:43:01 NZST 2009

2009/8/16 Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>

> I'm sure they are, but I'm sure they are also busy.
>
> But the beauty of a FLOSS project is that anyone can send a patch :)

Thanks for your answer Chris. I'm aware of that aspect of FLOSS
projects. I also know that for a experienced developer this changes
take only 5 minutes and for me much more (never used GIT yet :$).
The purpose also was to know if someone think there is not a good idea
to made those changes, because is strange that being so simple nobody
say something about before.
Furthermore, this simples changes seems to be a very interesting
improve with an small effort, I was surprise no one responds (perhaps
it was a good reason).

> Consider that a challenge :-)

OK, despite the above, I will consider the challenge :-)