[Koha] Koha 2.2.9 data not working in 3.0 after update

mgcleveland mgcleveland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:34:04 NZST 2009

Hello,

I've recently migrated from 2.2.9 to 3.0 and have been trying,
unsuccessfully, to migrate my data.  I've run the update22to30.pl script and
have rebuilt my data using rebuild_nozebra.pl but still am unable to search
or find my data in the koha web interface.

When I use the bulkmarcimport.pl tool, however, those MARC records that are
imported are searchable.  Does anyone have an idea what's going on here?
Thanks in advance!

matt