[Koha] SIP server question

Erik Lewis ELEWIS at ngrl.org
Fri Aug 7 06:51:20 NZST 2009

Chris,
It helped alot.  After you pointed out the error message I smacked
myself in the head for not reading it.

I'm on to a new piece of the puzzle to get sip running.  I've got a
koha user and group but I don't believe I saw anything in the xml to
define them.  Actually I know I didn't.

Aug  6 14:44:26 koha koha_sip: Group Not Defined.  Defaulting to EGID
'1000 4 20
  24 46 106 121 122 1000'
Aug  6 14:44:26 koha koha_sip: User Not Defined.  Defaulting to EUID
'1000'