[Koha] Bibliographic frameworks

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Aug 7 05:20:19 NZST 2009

Dear Beth,

A few others any myself have asked this same question but we have concluded
that this facility does not currently exist.  The latest suggestion was for
an enhancement to the bulkmarcimport.pl script to accept this as an optional
parameter.  As you say you are using the staging marc records interface
through the web this would be different, but I think this facility would be
equally useful to both interfaces.

Otherwise it is quite tedious changing framework in the cataloguing
interface for each record or risky resorting to SQL to change the biblio
records directly.

Please say if you find a solution.  Likewise I will post if I see a way to
do it.

Ian

Ian Bays
Director of Projects