[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 08:30:12 NZST 2009

Hello Eugen,

I've never tried koha on SME Server though i use it for other stuffs. How easy is it to install on SME server? Does zebra work? Do you have an install guide you could share?

I've found SME server easy to administer for Non Linux Admins and it would be cool to have it run my koha installs.

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288