[Koha] Koha Users in the UK

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Aug 6 03:49:46 NZST 2009

Olugbenga,

MJ Ray installed the system at the Royal Homoeopathic Hospital in
central London. I believe the gentleman there has already sent you an
invitation to visit his library? There are some others coming on stream
shortly but are not ready for visits yet. I'm not aware of anyone using
Koha down in Kent though.

Enjoy your trip!
Jonathan