[Koha] Today's IRC meeting

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:37:15 NZST 2009

Hi,

Thanks to all who attended today.  A summary of the meeting as well as
a link to the transcript can be found at

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes09aug05

The direct link to the transcript is

http://koha.org/cgi-bin/logs.pl?user=&startdate=2009080503%3A00%3A58&enddate=2009080504%3A25%3A00&save=save

Some significant items from the meeting:

[1] I am calling a soft feature freeze for 3.2 by the end of day on 6
September 2009.

[2] I call on everybody to go through the bugs database and

(a) close existing bugs that are fixed
(b) identify and mark potential blockers for the release of 3.2

[3] BibLibre expects to do a release of 3.0.4 some time before
mid-September, including bugfixes and some improvements from HEAD.

[4] There was some clarification on policy regarding participation and
anti-spam policies on various social software networks used by Koha
and Koha project members.

[5] There was much discussion about setting up live and archived
tutorials for new contributors to Koha.  Nicole Engard has set up a
page on the wiki to discuss details:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:documentation:tutorials

Thanks to MJ Ray for taking notes.

Regards,