[Koha] Linux Flavour - Koha

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Aug 5 22:48:52 NZST 2009

Bavousett, David a écrit :

> ...but if Debian's not your favorite distro, don't let that stop you.
> It's been done on Fedora, and OpenSUSE, and I even did it on Easy
> Peasy, on a little bitty netbook, mostly to see if I *could*.  (Yep.
> Works great, though a little slow.  512 MB of RAM will do that, when
> you have Gnome running...)

we also did it on mandriva, RedHat 5 (not 4 => mySQL 4 shipped in RH4),
on some sun solaris (a pain...), on mac OSX (a pain, but thanks to marc
chantreux, a BibLibrarian, we now have macports of all packages needed)

in fact, the only OS that don't work with koha 3 is MS-windows :-(

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com