[Koha] Evergreen

Vicki Teal Lovely vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Aug 5 02:32:03 NZST 2009

Hi,

I want to re-tract the statement that I made at the LibLime users group
about the Evergreen code being forked.  This was based on a
mis-understanding of something someone said.  I have since been assured
by more than one Equinox employee that there is no intention by King
County to fork the Evergreen code.  (Whew!)

I apologize for making such a statement when I was not fully informed.
If you know others outside this mailing list who have received the
LibLime users group notes and who may be concerned about this
statement--please feel free to share my retraction.

Vicki

--
Vicki Teal Lovely

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us