[Koha] Share your Koha site

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Aug 3 13:29:34 NZST 2009

Hi all,

I had a librarian ask me today what schools were using Koha, so I went
first to koha.org and clicked on Showcase. I came up with 6 Koha
school libraries - I then went to lib-web-cats and did a search and
found 189.  My point?  Share information about Koha system with us all
- it's a great way to get traffic to your site and a great way to
promote open source.

So if your site isn't in the showcase - add it:
http://koha.org/showcase (remember to include an address so it's on
the map and remember to change the status in the top right to submit
it to be published).

If it's not in lib-web-cats - add it:
http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats/index.pl

Both of these are worldwide directories so anyone can add.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714