[Koha] Default Matching Rules

Melanie Saldua reilied00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:31:24 NZST 2009

MARC Import (managing
batches)<http://202.90.157.172:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/manage-marc-import.pl>

I've done them already. When I went to Tools -> Staged MARC Records. This
comes up.

   - File name oro-premium-update-05-04.mrc
   - Comments
   - Staged 2009-04-30 10:40:04
   - Status imported
   - Matching rule applied No matching rule in effect
   - Action if matching record found replace
   - Action if no match found create_new
   - Item processing always_add

#
Citation
Status   Match?
1 A dictionary of British place-names / Mills. A.D. (0198527586) imported
no_match

I'm guessing that the problem is with the Matching rule. But when I went to
Record Matching Rules, there's none when according to the Koha manual, there
should be 2 default matching rules. :(