[Koha] koha features

Irma Birchall irma at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 26 23:54:05 NZST 2009

Hello Anuradha,

Thank you for sharing these exciting achievements with list members.

Might you also have tested an integration of Koha with any of these other
open source digital library systems: Kete (http://kete.net.nz/), Fedora
(http://www.fedora-commons.org/) or DSpace (www.dspace.org/)?
If so , can you please share why Greenstone was chosen over the others?

Regards,
Irma
CALYX information essentials