[Koha] Koha 3.0.1 - Debian 4.0 (etch) is recommended

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Sat Apr 25 04:03:04 NZST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Davi Diaz <davi at leals.com> wrote:
> Joe Atzberger wrote:
>> Yes, Etch is recommended, perhaps simply because it has had the most
>> development and testing done on it.
>
> As etch support will be discontinued in ~ 1 year after lenny release, maybe
> more development and testing should be done in lenny.

In fact, more and more Koha hackers are using Lenny, and there's a set
of Lenny installation instructions in the current development branch.
I'm not sure if 3.0.1 has been specifically tested on Lenny, but any
issues found should be fixed in both the master and 3.0.x branches.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton