[Koha] New user account on wiki, no message received

Ben Finney ben+koha at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 23 15:03:55 NZST 2009

Howdy all,

A few days ago I attempted to create a new user account on the Koha
wiki <URL:http://wiki.koha.org/>. The procedure ended with a page
telling me an email message had been sent.

I've not received auch an email message. I created two accounts:
‘bignose’ first, then (when I realised a WikiName was preferred)
‘BenFinney’. Both of them resulted in a web page telling me an email
message has been sent, but neither of them ever arrived.

Can someone with admin access on the wiki site please check the logs
for error messages? (I'd rather not keep creating new accounts, nor
changing the email address.)

--
 \      “He who allows oppression, shares the crime.” —Erasmus Darwin, |
  `\                                     grandfather of Charles Darwin |