[Koha] Till Reconciliation - Create from SQL

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Apr 23 10:21:53 NZST 2009

Hi Sandep,

We run the til reconciliation report in Koha, and while its not perfect
it can be mnade to work. I know whats wrong with it but don't have the
skills to fix it
so I export it over into excel and then tweak it to get exactly the
rights showing.

Would you like m,e to send you through what I know?

Cheers Jo.

..