[Koha] retrieving checkout data

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Wed Apr 22 06:07:10 NZST 2009

The wrong way is to anonymize check-out history older than <today>. Like a dummy, I did that and now patron data tied to titles does not display. I'm not sure that it is a bug, I can see benefit in making checkout history anonymous after items are returned. I'd anonymize check-out history again but use a date a year or two in the past.

The step I took and screen shots are at the following link:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhollis/Koha/anonymize.pdf

I'd really like to notify our patrons with overdues and get the library's materials back. Any ideas or help will be most appreciated.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus