[Koha] Koha project IRC meeting

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Wed Apr 22 01:34:40 NZST 2009

Hi,

I would like to call a general meeting on the #koha IRC channel on
Wednesday, 6 May 2009 at 19:00 UTC with a nominal finish time of
21:00.  I would like to hold this meeting monthly, and I'll
arbitrarily pick the first Wednesday of every month.  I would
appreciate feedback on the time of day I've selected; I'm thinking of
rotating the meeting time each month so that no one timezone always
ends up having the IRC meeting fall in the middle of the night.

Here are some items I would like to discuss.

1. Koha 3.2/tip status and timeline
2. Koha 3.0.x status
3. Koha bugs database
4. KohaCon 2009 report

Please use this thread to suggest any other discussion topics.

The #koha IRC channel (irc://irc.katipo.co.nz/#koha) can be accessed
with the following settings:

Server: irc.katipo.co.nz
Port: 6667
Chanel: #koha